Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The School Trip

Josh and I went to the same middle school when we were younger.
High School however was totally different!
Mr.Smartypants got into ARGS.

http://www.rawlingswilson.com/historic.asp

Yeah. Governors School.
Ridiculously big.
Full of fancy rich people.

This is my Highschool.

http://mason.gmu.edu/~pslade/exhibit5.htm

Well okay that pic might be a little (60yrs) old, but you get the idea.

But he had to take me to meet his Art teacher. So I went.
You know all the high schools they show on tv? Yeah, that is what it looked like on the inside.
Even the kids!

So as he dragged me down the hallways searching for his old teacher I'm doing my best to take it all in.
We finally meet Mr.ArtTeacher and they converse about how things have changed and about me and so on and so forth. But you should have seen the art that these kids were doing. Easy shoo-ins for VCU.

So all of this got me thinking on what I really want to do with my life.
I have a passion for practically all forms of art:
Dancing
Music
Painting
Interior Design
Clothing Design
Photography
Drawing

I mean how can a girl choose just one?

Josh has is more simple I feel:
Car Mechanics
Photography
Drawing

Lucky Duck.

So Until I figure out where I want to go, I'll just do them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment